Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Uniform

WCF

Help Support WCF:

J

Jon Grainger

Looking to get a few custom printed or embroidered fleeces and polo shirts for 2017, nothing major, just business name front and back, and phone number on the rear. Any recommendations?

Looking to get a few custom printed or embroidered fleeces and polo shirts for 2017, nothing major, just business name front and back, and phone number on the rear. Any recommendations?
what area you live....I use work wear direct got last batch uniform 5 polo t shirts name and logo on front and company name and phone number big across back and 2 jumpers same print for £84

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Go into your local Arco store, try on all the gear for size, email them the logo. They send it all off and they call you when it's back in. Had amazing service and quality from them

@jay198127 I didn't even know vista done clothing I'll need to check what else they do.
yes clothes on there...there's section for premium selection as well think someone else makes those items for them...only item thought was well worth it bought jacket embroidered with company name logo, called Russell mens sports jacket 5000 water just runs off it not thick but material keeps you warm when want and cool when want...think was £69...there polo shirts don't lose shape or shrink but don't get black as fade incredibly quick...

like hawke said not good reviews...but that's on vista on items of you want better quality like what got jacket from its there premium collection or something and made and shipped by someone else....that section also has polos etc.. imagine there better quality then the cheaper ones they have...

Aye I went local for work wear. The guy had all the items in stock to try on,and examples of his work.

Missed the 'www.' From my website (on the back of jacket however)

Back