Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Changing brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

J and S

Did 6 new cleans today all in same cul de sac.....I did all the fronts, frames and glass with good rinse then went back to start to clean glass again...tried uncoupling the brush and ended up having to get mole grips on male to pull it out of female....tried 2 other brushes and they were the same...and yes I did pull the collar back first to release the coupling...any ideas why so difficult,really had to pull....Gardiner brushes and fittings.

Yes a few of us have had the same issues with the Gardiner quick loq and their new brush heads. If you contact Gardiner and tell them the issue they are well aware of it and will likely send you a replacement quick loq fitting (male connector). They did for me anyway, no problem and completely free. Can't say fairer than that I suppose. They told me that the that the quick loq has swollen over time (but its solid plastic !!)......personally I think that the new brush receivers (on the brush) have been made a few microns too small and its a real struggle to get them off once you get them on. Its been mentioned a few times on here. Good luck.

Its happened twice 2 me in around 4 years , Since the first time I have only bought one new fitting which I found was to tight so I only use 2 of my really old brush sockets and they never stick as their is about 0.5-1mm of space .

Did 6 new cleans today all in same cul de sac.....I did all the fronts, frames and glass with good rinse then went back to start to clean glass again...tried uncoupling the brush and ended up having to get mole grips on male to pull it out of female....tried 2 other brushes and they were the same...and yes I did pull the collar back first to release the coupling...any ideas why so difficult,really had to pull....Gardiner brushes and fittings.
Give our Customer Service Team a call on 01726 66400 or email us on [email protected] we can then look at sorting this for you.

Back