Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got my first vineyard building to do on Christmas Eve!...

Lots of rinsing Neil, lots and lots! That should stop any sorry marks being left behind, give the frames a real good scrub, and lots of rinsing before doing the windows :thumbsup:

why xmas eve, it could be **** weather, cant you do them a day or 2 before
What? Bad weather in Australia? The only bad weather they could have in summer is that its too hot and sunny./emoticons/smile.png

I have one to do xmas eve, also a little worried about dripping as a road I have really wanted to get into for a while, its the brown door on left, I not sure quite same standard of property though :p:thumbsup:

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!!;)

View attachment 5964

Thanks all. A merry Christmas to you all. Aussies tend to take just one big holiday a year. Many have four or six weeks or more off from Christmas. A big social thing ( if you have family here) so everyone wants their homes looking A1 for family gatherings. I'm turning people away phone's been going mad past few weeks.

Job went well today despite the 30degree heat I had to work in. Done the outside first starting at 8am so by the time the heat realy kicked up I was inside. Amazing spot with sweeping views of the bay behind their vineyard. Some people really don't know they are born (this is also their holiday home!!!) The WFP work went well. Took note of your advice, took my time and rinsed and rinsed! Photo's attached from todays clean.

View attachment 6061

View attachment 6062

View attachment 6063

View attachment 6064

View attachment 6065

Back