Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning supplies

WCF

Help Support WCF:

h140608

Hello everyone,

Just a quick question,

I wanted to ask if there were any cleaners in Shropshire or surroundings areas that would benefit from a small shop selling cleaning supplies, specifically for the window/exterior cleaning trade? If so, I would love to hear your thoughts and if it would be of any benefit to yourself or your company.

Many thanks

Hello everyone,

Just a quick question,

I wanted to ask if there were any cleaners in Shropshire or surroundings areas that would benefit from a small shop selling cleaning supplies, specifically for the window/exterior cleaning trade? If so, I would love to hear your thoughts and if it would be of any benefit to yourself or your company.

Many thanks
@h140608 I am not close to you but if there's not one near you it may be worth a try. There's does seem to be a few window cleaners on Facebook who are trying similar (in different areas to you though). What sort of products were you thinking of? Obviously brushes and poles are popular but people only buy and replace them periodically, but if it was fittings, squeegee rubbers, and especially cleaning solutions/chemicals then they'd be needed more often. I think system fitting and maintenance/repairs are also quite popular but you'd need to really know your stuff. Good luck with it mate 👍

@h140608 I am not close to you but if there's not one near you it may be worth a try. There's does seem to be a few window cleaners on Facebook who are trying similar (in different areas to you though). What sort of products were you thinking of? Obviously brushes and poles are popular but people only buy and replace them periodically, but if it was fittings, squeegee rubbers, and especially cleaning solutions/chemicals then they'd be needed more often. I think system fitting and maintenance/repairs are also quite popular but you'd need to really know your stuff. Good luck with it mate 👍
I agree, there is a lad on Facebook who as far as I'm aware covers the whole of the North East Of England he sells spares including poles but also fits systems and does repairs I believe he also has a contract with Spotless to service their R/O systems he really knows his stuff from what I can gather, he is mobile and sells from his van.

@h140608 I am not close to you but if there's not one near you it may be worth a try. There's does seem to be a few window cleaners on Facebook who are trying similar (in different areas to you though). What sort of products were you thinking of? Obviously brushes and poles are popular but people only buy and replace them periodically, but if it was fittings, squeegee rubbers, and especially cleaning solutions/chemicals then they'd be needed more often. I think system fitting and maintenance/repairs are also quite popular but you'd need to really know your stuff. Good luck with it

Hi mate thanks for the reply. Yes was thinking mainly fittings, spares, chemicals etc. 👍

I agree, there is a lad on Facebook who as far as I'm aware covers the whole of the North East Of England he sells spares including poles but also fits systems and does repairs I believe he also has a contract with Spotless to service their R/O systems he really knows his stuff from what I can gather, he is mobile and sells from his van.
Hi mate, yeah think I’ve seen him on fb before, looks smart 👍

Latest Posts

Back