Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tecbuk Brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

keir

Just been on their site looking at pictures and descriptions and one thing I noticed is the bristles are not square, they've got rounded edges unlike the gardener ultra lightweight. Just wandered how easy it is to get right into the top corners?

I only asking because the gardener is brilliant but on some windows I've noticed it's taking some scrubbing to get some water marks off right in the corners.

But noticed the tecbuk is a bit heavier

Tecbuk is heavier but only time I notice that is over connies with a long reach, swap it for an extreme though to do those.

To answer your question though because the bristles splay on the glass so well it gets into corners easily so no fear there mate. I've got the Hybrid and Boars hair and can't fault either but the boars hair on first cleans is excellent.

It is heavier, noticeably if you do an immediate swap, but not to the extent that it becomes hoss work. I manage to get through the day without feeling I've been put through the wringer and I'm hardly Hercules unchained

Back