Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My Mrs, Bless Her

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

Her first time on the back of a bike. Notice the step ladders, my nipper was videoing it, all you can hear is her cackling. It will be on youtube in the coming week :cool:

DB718F7F-AC0F-4E92-9A36-AC45063E48DD_zpsyxzgbix5.jpg

Bless can't yer missus get her leg over...more to the point will she ever ride pillion with you ever again?

By the way thats no way to use a step ladder Mrs T /emoticons/biggrin.png

great pic thanks for sharing.....yeh you wouldnt get me on the back of that bike either....far to scared....four wheels scare me enough:laugh: nice bike though.....

great pic thanks for sharing.....yeh you wouldnt get me on the back of that bike either....far to scared....four wheels scare me enough:laugh: nice bike though.....
Same here to much of a scary cat, although i think i would prefer driving than sitting on the back!

sweet my mrs wont go pillion cus she knows i will traumatise her

well done getting her on Tuffers

is she bowed in prayer:D

I remember years ago my mate said jump on the back and I will take you for a ride. Being a bit of a joker he pulled away so quick I fell off the back and landed on my head.

I've never been the same since /emoticons/biggrin.png

i had a custy show me his bike hidden in his garage ...lovely ....then he went on to explain he was off to tour europe later in the year ...and his wife was on the back.....some people are so brave....anyway he said the only downer was the heat as it was often 30plus and hes going to look for more vented leathers this year...yes hes off again.../emoticons/smile.png

sweet my mrs wont go pillion cus she knows i will traumatise herwell done getting her on Tuffers

is she bowed in prayer:D
Never again she said. She was a trembling wreck when she got off. I'm buggered if I'd go pillion!

I bet when you both got back from your bike ride Mrs T did not need to use those steps...The poor love...shame on you /emoticons/biggrin.png

I bet when you both got back from your bike ride Mrs T did not need to use those steps...The poor love...shame on you /emoticons/biggrin.png
maybe a nooky ban too :rofl:

Latest Posts

Back