Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

SkyVac Atom

Not used a skyvac atom but have got a water genie. It's very good and I have the one with modular carbon poles. Very light but powerful also came with a remote camera that attaches to the pole to see what you're cleaning with a screen at bottom to view. Also records to show the customer lol

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Anybody use a Skyvac Atom ? Any good & worth the money? Cheers

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Hi mate,

Yeh I've got one. Me & a good mate who's a windy went halfs on it. The guy I used to work for bought one of the really expensive ones off grippatank website for like £2,500 or something. Was really a good one, better then the atom but I didn't want to pay that. So think me & mate paid about £300 each about 15months ago and still works great. The filter got really dirty after like 3/4 months I rang up and they sent one for free as a good will gesture! Which was nice. The poles are carbon fibre. I would never ever buy one that didn't have carbon fibre. Worth the money for sure. Its been used 4 or 5 times a month by the pair of us for the last 15 months and still runs completely fine.

Back