Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Work boots

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i normally use a pair of snow boots from decathlon but they only last 3 month they are waterproof and warm

but u wanna find a decent boot with grip if you ever walk on roofs

I use fishing boots. They are like a welly on the bottom half and totally waterproof and fleece lined. I have a couple of pairs.

Bates (currently wearing)

Oakley's or Lowa.

They're pricey but I scour eBay and they often come up.

If you need steel toe I don't think they'll be any good but they might do a composite toe if you look hard enough.

I've tried them all over the years, the best boot on the market is the British army extreme cold weather boots , they do as they say warm & dry feet

I had a pair that lasted three or four months. Were supposed to be waterproof but let water in after a couple of weeks.
Strange love mine, never let water in and really hard wearing and I'm over 17 stone normally my footwear takes a heavy pounding lol, seriously next time I'm in town and hoping that they have the same ones in stock so when eventually these wear out I have another pair as I think they are great, I always used to wear Nike classic and Nike air but I knock the bollooxx out of them.

IMG_4190.JPG

I very often wear these rigger boots fur lined- steel toe cap dickies @ 26quid bargain ideal for pressure washing work and window cleaning but i do look a cowboy ive been told as i allways tuck trousers in socks then in boots lololol

View attachment 13389

I very often wear these rigger boots fur lined- steel toe cap dickies @ 26quid bargain ideal for pressure washing work and window cleaning but i do look a cowboy ive been told as i allways tuck trousers in socks then in boots lololol
Bring back memories when I used to work on the rigs, comfortable though.

Back