Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Internal Cleaning Best Method?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rafawindowcleaning

Hi one of customers requested int cleaning the first time round never done that what is.the best method applicator and squeegee? I was thinking karcher window vac but I.don't have it and would have to invest 70 quid which I am not too keen on. Any suggestions from esteemed colleagues?

Yeah you can clean them the same as you would on the outside, just don't have your applicator dripping wet and as you squeegee follow underneath with your applicator to catch the water. Just don't use a water fed pole!! I had one customer ask me last week if I could clean her extremely high windows inside with my water fed pole! She said she would mop up the water after I'd finished haha!! I also lay my scrim at the bottom of patio door windows if the floor is carpeted just to save any drip marks staining the carpet

As above but use my Unger sprayer on a belt and spray onto glass so applicator stays fairly dry, also carry an old towel to put down below on carpets etc.

thanks guys have done it today using applicator and squeege but bloody hell it was hard work, these windows havent seen any sort of cleaning for ages, took me just under an hour to do them and just got 12 quid for it.. next time will have to be smart and ask if i can see them first to see the state of them before i price it up /emoticons/wink.png definitely underpriced job on this occassion

Back