Windows still clean thank you!

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Greener, Nov 17, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Greener

Greener Well-Known Member

#1 Greener, Nov 17, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
    Hi all, bit of a first for me I'm afraid o_O I just received this text from a new/ish customer I have only cleaned the once before who said yes to an 8 weekly clean, just wondering how you boys would PROFESSIONALLY reply??

Hi dale is it possible you could do it a bit nearer xmas maybe 3 wks time As they are still clean , many thanks neil

Advertisement
  2. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

Id reply that I would do it this time, but after that its every 8weeks otherwise you will have to charge more as they'll be dirtier so you'll use more water

3. TolishAPurd

Its a glimpse into what they are going to be like as a customer. I would personally ditch them,unless you already have an existing 8 weekly round they can conveniently go on.

4. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I always thought the idea was to maintain the cleanliness of the windows not to let them get dirty then clean them
    I guess some people don't see it that way

Clean em with mud next time so you get your regular clean back

5. Jake

Jake Grand Master

This.

6. Posh

Posh Hero

I would say sorry but my regulars come 1st for Xmas & you agreed 8 weekly & you can't just change it coz it's near Xmas.

7. johnny bravo

well it will be near xmas wont it, if you have just done them wont it.

8. johnny bravo

just do them a week b4 xmas or xmas week, if you have the time . then just 8 weekly, price accordingly. he may be a nice TIPPER. i love these

9. Greener

Here's a couple of standard templates I've just formulated, please let me know what you think?

Hi #%% I hope all is good with you? the agreed price is also based on frequency and to keep the round regular and in sync Im only able to come round at the agreed frequency the aim is to keep the windows relatively clean so that I do not have to carry out what's referred to as a first clean every time as this would take longer, use more purified water and inevitably cost more money. Regards Dale

Hi #%% I hope all is good with you?With regards to the rain, rain water won't affect the clean in anyway due to the fact rain water is pure water much like the water I use, this is why I'm happy to give a 100% rain satisfaction guarantee, if once the rain stops and the windows are dry if your not happy just send me a text and I will come and do them again. The agreed price is also based on frequency and to keep the round regular and in sync Im only able to come round at the agreed frequency the aim is to keep the windows relatively clean so that I do not have to carry out what's referred to as a first clean every time as this would take longer, use more purified water and inevitably cost more money.Kind regards Dale

10. Greener

If I clean them the week before xmas than that would be 12 weeks between cleans not the eight as agreed.

Advertisement