Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My new website- whadyoa think?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

No probs bud...Like dodger said just need to work on seo now for better google ranking /emoticons/wink.png

Yep, I'm working on it. Its seems to be moving up the rankings a bit already and its only been up 3days. This time next year we'll be miwionaires Rodders.

Sweet. As of today, when I type in; '_______ (my village) window cleaner', I am at the top of page one. Just hoping for the same in some other areas now.

So its been a little while now, and to be honest I have not had a whole lot of enquieries from the website....BUT, having an online payment facility is a a dream. It makes payment so easy, and I never have to chase for money. Hopefully there will be a lot more interest in the summer when the sun shows up up the dirt.

Google rankings seem to be doing well now.

Myself I like a call to action on every page also a heep of customers feedback that prostects can read so most decide to get in contact there and then./emoticons/wink.png

Hi Smurf. Customer feedback is a good idea, I might see if I can get some mini statements off some customers. What do you mean by call to action though?

You should clarify the "shower doors" with "discount if in use, (dependant on customer appearance)"

For a diy site that really is way above the usual standard, well done!!

Try adding names of the towns you work in to the page titles and image description tags - it should give a decent boost to google rankings, /emoticons/wink.png

Thanks mate. It wasn't me that did it, I don't know anything about web design. I didn't pay much at all though, so I am very happy with the result. I'm using this thread to draw up a little bit of a snag list that I can give later down the line to the guy that made it, and he just charges a small fee for any ammendments.

Call to action is a marketing term used to get prospects to respond there and then. Be it using a funnel technique with text and pics or even a simple button saying something like "get a quote now". I tend to have my contact phone numbers also special contact forms on every landing page so to make it even easy for them which seems to work just fine. /emoticons/wink.png

Hi Smurf. Customer feedback is a good idea, I might see if I can get some mini statements off some customers. What do you mean by call to action though?

Call to action is a marketing term used to get prospects to respond there and then. Be it using a funnel technique with text and pics or even a simple button saying something like "get a quote now". I tend to have my contact phone numbers also special contact forms on every landing page so to make it even easy for them which seems to work just fine. /emoticons/wink.png
Ahh, very clever, I like it.

Thanks very much. I was trying to be a little different with the orange, but it didn't really work. I liked the idea of having an orange branded hoody to go with the site, and to serve the purpose of being high viz for safety, but the blue hoody I bought now is just as bright as the site banner so it works well.

I'll be getting my mate to take some proper pics of me cleaning, my van, etc. soon, so watch this space.

Back