Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Iphone Ipad Card Payment Machine

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Someone posted this up before if i remember rightly , its a good idea but i don't know if customers would want to pay like that as they wouldn't of heard of it before maybe could ask the customers opinions on it first and see wether they would use it

It's a different one, this one takes visa the other one didn't!

I wouldn't use it, I have blackberry phone!

Get a proper phone then .
Lol got blackberry to link it up to my BlackBerry tablet, what ever I put on my phone is updates on my tablet, and vise versa.
Got blackberry tablet because it's has lots more memory than ipad at the fraction of cost,

I've seen various versions of this kind of thing, I think its a good idea, however could be awkward when custie actually hasn't got any money /emoticons/wacko.png

Well spotted when i get my new phone i will have to look into it a bit more carefully /emoticons/biggrin.png

Well spotted when i get my new phone i will have to look into it a bit more carefully /emoticons/biggrin.png
that company dose that chip and pin and they show a visa card in that, not sure if that is mobile or not.

Latest Posts

Back