Winning At Window Cleaning

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Laugher, Apr 30, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Laugher

Laugher Well-Known Member

Just looking on the tecbuk website and saw the book just wondered whether its worth a buy?

Advertisement
  2. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

There's a few on us on here have it , it's a good read .

3. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Ive got it, I flick through it now and again when the heavy rain come when Im out working

4. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

[SIZE=medium]Speak to Gav about the forum VIP book offer. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]If you use Tecbuk brushes, when you order a brush ask for a free copy if you order a few brushes or a discount if you’re ordering 1 or 2 brushes. I do offer copies to customer, but only when I remember, so it’s worth reminding me.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Richard[/SIZE]

5. Laugher

I've only just converted to wfp and currently only using gardiner brushes although after reading some of posts on here I think I will have to invest in one, I am interested in your boars hair brush.

Will have to have a word with gav although I'm not a VIP member yet :p

6. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

[SIZE=medium]I’m not up to date on the VIP cost, but I think the discount on the book through the forum about covers the full yearly cost, speak to Gav.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The Double Trim longer bristle Boars Hair brushes are proving the most popular, less drag on the glass compared to a full trim. If you do sign up for the forum VIP & buy the book, when/if you buy a brush I will send you free adjustable angle adapter with that order – just remind me when you order –[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Richard[/SIZE]

7. Laugher

Thank you I'll be ordering in the next week or two I'll. order both at the same time thanks

8. Laugher

Just read the book and it is a good read really opened my eyes and made me realise I running my business completely wrong and the my average house price is really low to make me make a decent net profit and my lost enthusiasm for my business, so will be spending next few weeks working out where to take my business and set goals short term and long term and hopefully start to see the difference

9. mark m

mark m Hero

Good luck and nice to hear the book worked

10. nearlyclean

Supplier

Sounds like a good buy if its helped you focus on where to take your business

Advertisement