Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

good value system for a new person starting out

WCF

Help Support WCF:

steve hawing

A mate of mine wants to get started out on his own adn asked me about good deals on systems, i didnt really know any as i bought the van and system all second hand but a quick look and cleaning warehouse has a di 250 litre system for £658 which to me looks like a bargain or am i missing somethng here? I know you have to add battery but eve at that isnt it still a great value deal?

A mate of mine wants to get started out on his own adn asked me about good deals on systems, i didnt really know any as i bought the van and system all second hand but a quick look and cleaning warehouse has a di 250 litre system for £658 which to me looks like a bargain or am i missing somethng here? I know you have to add battery but eve at that isnt it still a great value deal?
Helping your mate = helping potential competition.

Tell him to sign up on here and ask the questions himself.

Hes based in Lurgan lad

Hes no where near me so no worries on him competing with me

Hes just lost his job, has a new baba on the way in Jan so as im a wee bit more in the know said ill look in the few places i know of

hmmmm lurgan on a di only ?? i think the water is hard up there mate he will race through the water

but u can pick system up cheap enough

Peter he lives on a farm and can collect and use rain water so the di be the job for him. but that system im on about for new its pretty good deal isnt it?

u be able to put a di only system together for cheaper than that

if he is on a budget get him starting trad then wfp all he neeeds is a big di and a pump and controller and tank

were would ya get it cheaper Peter? yeah he is on a very tight budget he was refused a credit union loan and is getting a small sub of his aul ones

Back