Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Delaying Rounds

Doo

As I have said before I'm restricted to working weekends just now, I have one round fortnightly and one every four weeks, today was down for fortnightly but only managed 3 before the heavens opened, I have now penned it in for next Saturday do you think this will bother my customers? Also this has a knock on effect with my 4 weekly round as I will have to move it along a week, I'm sure some on here will have had this happen what was your experience

when i first started i use to clean windows at weekends as i also had a full time job but i would sneak off at lunch times to catch up with any work which i could not do saturday

I window clean full time, have way too many customers, so most of my monthly customers end up being done every five or six weeks. Most are ok about it. A few, however, don't like me being late, so I try to push them up the list which isn't particularly fair, I must admit. It keeps the complainers sweet though.

A lot of my customers are fine with it, its only when i clean them twice in the same month for example if there is 5 Saturdays in the month i would try to avoid on the first and 5th coz they think that its too soon. silly i know but as long as that doesn't happen then you should be fine.

rshorland I had that probem too, I was like, telling custies that id be around the middle of the month, but cause of one month have 5 tues etc, made it seem like i was earlier! but I wasnt as it had been 4 weeks

A lot of my customers are fine with it, its only when i clean them twice in the same month for example if there is 5 Saturdays in the month i would try to avoid on the first and 5th coz they think that its too soon. silly i know but as long as that doesn't happen then you should be fine.
Cheers bud, the guy I bought the rounds off says it will be fine /emoticons/smile.png

i try to be on time evertime.. i think it is very important to be up to schedule /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back