Winter Wear.....which Fleece !

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by fast_muchly, Oct 28, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. fast_muchly

fast_muchly Newcomer

Basically dont want to be restricted but want to be warm not bothered about masses of pockets.

What do you guys wear and more important where do you et it from and how much :).

Thanks in advance.

And reading about it gloves it seems to be none of em work really well or thats how it comes across.

Advertisement
  2. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Just wear a couple of layers instead of wearing one thick one .
    as you will get overheated and then this will result to you having to take it off .

I usually wear a t shirt then a hooded top and if it's wet then put a coat on .

I woul reccomend going to go outdoors and see what offers they have as there are some good quality items sold in there .

3. mark m

mark m Hero

I agree i tend to wear lots of layers

4. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Long sleeve thermal top, work t-shirt over top (if it gets to cold. Ill wear my jumper) Then my normal work top.

Longjhons, then normal work trousers,

Thermal socks, either snow shoes or normal work shoes.

5. John B

John B Active Member

In winter I wear 2 t-shirts, 2 jumpers, my sleeveless jacket, woolly hat and normal work trousers, thick socks and work boots.

No matter how cold it is, I am always warm enough.

I have a couple of pairs of woollen gloves with rubberised palms, but I seldom wear these as they hinder detailing and get wet when dipping the applicator and squeegee in bucket.

John

6. GMcleaning

GMcleaning Guru

yh as above, lots of layers, a sleeveless jacket is a must and 2 pairs of socks, dont bother with gloves, there more hassle then there worth for trad, get yourself a zippo handwarmer, i got mine for about a score and it stays warm for most of the day, believe me after detailing in the cold your fingers will HURT! the handwarmer is my best friend in the winter

7. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

8. GMcleaning

GMcleaning Guru

mines the same as that one, only bigger, i got it off one of those smoking stalls you get on the market, id recommend the bigger one if you can get it, holds more fuel

Advertisement