Wireless Controller With External Antenna

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by rcproperty, Apr 19, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

here is the one with an external antenna.

has about 1.4m length of wire and a magnetic base that can stick to side of van inside or on the roof

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. Window Cleaner

Window Cleaner Active Member

unless this is offering you more range id stick with other ones mate looks better in my opinion and there probably a reason why all the bigger boys use them for there wireless controllers aswell,

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

i make custom controllers, so all my controllers are versatile, the guys that buy just the normal controller off me and want to go wireless at a later date can buy just the wireless switch off me that adds onto what they have already, saves them having to buy an new whole controller. plus there are a few other bolt-ons coming up too.

when the controller was sitting outside the van i was getting a much better range than it being shut in the van.

Advertisement