Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvassing ... Midlands And Surrounding Areas: March/april

P

pdale

I have spaces available in March and April for anyone who needs some canvassing doing.

For anyone who doesn't know me, I have set up three window cleaning rounds in the last 25 years, have experience of canvassing for other services and currently been working as a window cleaner this time around for the last 7 years.

I charge 2 x the clean. So for instance I get you a house for £10 to clean once a month, you pay £20 for it. I am fully experienced in pricing and willing to offer advice to new start ups as to pricing structure, having had vast experience within both the window cleaning and sales fields I can offer a professional canvassing service to anyone wishing to increase their round.

I have done work and business with people on this site and also other forums, so can offer references.

I do not charge an upfront fee, monies are payable upon handing over the work for which I can introduce you to the customers. I never provide you with one off's and cancellations before the first clean are refunded from future canvassing if the customer cancels because of a change of mind through no fault of your own. Due to being let down in the past, it is unfortunate that I do charge a £50 cancellation fee if i'm booked up for the day and then cancelled at the last minute prior to starting work for you.

I can either be booked up from one day to a few days, however small or large. I work on a target to be reached, on a specific area or estate you want me to canvas.

I am based in Dudley and willing to travel the Midlands and surrounding areas. If you would like to contact me for an informal chat, feel free to give me a call on 07941 494104 or email pdale1970 at hotmail.co.uk

My linkedin profile can be viewed at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/paul-dale/5/b9a/5a6

Back