Wireless Remote Controllers

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by essex boy, Feb 22, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. essex boy

essex boy Active Member

I bought one of those wirelss controllers with key fobs and when it arrived the diagram shows that the remote box should be wired between the battery and the pump, thus allowing me to control the flow and turn the pump on and off. I e-mailed the company and explained that my system, like most others, sees the logic controller wired to the battery and then from the controller all other components are wired. Therefore battery to liquid logic/ varistream, or whatever controller you use, then from that to pump(s) auxillary battery if you have one, tds readings if built in and so on.
    my question to the supplier was where dies their wirelss controller go as there is no direct link from the battery to the pump. They told me to bypass my Liquid Logic controller but I explained this was not possible as theier controller only controlled flow and not calibration etc.
    To my surprise they had no other answer.
    Does anyone of you clever people have the answer.
    Do I cut the wires from my LL controller then between that and the pump add the wireless controller? If so assume the original LL controller would overide the wireless controller.

Please help, any ideas

Advertisement
  2. OoO

OoO Guest

RC property posts daily on here. He should be able to help ;) PM him

3. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

is it the black one, or the white one

4. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

hey essex boy, see you use the same logo as i do lol

is it like this? if it is, im affraid you have wasted your money, these are designed for dimming 12v led lights only and cost about £4 on ebay. they arent water proof. the wireless range is only a few meters.

if its not like this if you could email me details of it and maybe pictures of your set up and the controller i might be able to help better.

rcpropertymaintenance@hotmail.co.uk

cheers
    Richard

Attached Files:

• wc.png
      wc.png
      File size:
      54.5 KB
      Views:
  5. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

that's why I wanted to know what colour it was

6. essex boy

essex boy Active Member

haHa, I've been conned. It's exactly like the one yu show but with a crappy orange pure flow sticker over it. I bought it from eBay member purecleansolutionsuk and paid 25 pounds. Live and learn!

Do you have any info once to buy. I have a grippaMax 400 2 person set up with liquid logic controller that does everything ( except remote control).

Appreciate your help.

richard

7. essex boy

essex boy Active Member

This is the controller (cunningly discuised as something usefulL)

Attached Files:

8. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I think gardiners have the one shot remote on their website? Probably a lot more expensive..

- Moved to water fed pole

9. essex boy

essex boy Active Member

50 plus VAT so not bad at all. Better that 25 for a dimmer switch LOL :D

Thanks for the info

10. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

looks like it, been 2 sellers on ebay with them ones! put a paypal claim in! lol

i make anologe controllers and at the minute looking into the remote side of them, but i think it could be about a month before i come up with something.

Advertisement