Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Squeegee

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matt123

Hi

Looking to upgrade to a squeegee with end clips. I've noticed that the moerman liquidator is around £10 more than the unger ergotec ninja. Is there much difference in performance between the 2, is it worth while spending the extra tenner? Thanks

HiLooking to upgrade to a squeegee with end clips. I've noticed that the moerman liquidator is around £10 more than the unger ergotec ninja. Is there much difference in performance between the 2, is it worth while spending the extra tenner? Thanks
Personally I think the ninja for residential work is proper rubbish. But the liquidator is what I've just changed from.... can't recommend it enough. Once you get used to it.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

The ninja is the biggest load of dog:turd: ever sold

Save your money and buy a liquidator

Ninja has a nice weight to it, feels like a traditional peice of kit without being made if brass but its just an expensive squeegee, the end clips do very little.

Liquadator is a different animal completely, it will make an actual diference to your cleaning and once you've got the technique it will speed up your work and keep your cloths drier for longer too!

Thanks for your input. I'll get the liqudator ordered tonight!
Might want to consider the Excelerator, the handle gives you more options when polling work and some have found it easier to get used to the Liquidator channel.

So easy to use

This is me messing about with a 10" about a year ago with the v1 channels

[media]

[/media]

Broke my clip today on my liquidator :thumbsdown: why is the liquidator 10 inch not 10 inches?

Broke my clip today on my liquidator :thumbsdown: why is the liquidator 10 inch not 10 inches?
Because it's 9.5" :) I think you find the same thing with all brands. Wagtail are the same as is my old Ettore brass and SS. It may go back to how they originally sold them. A little overhang of rubber at each end give you 10, 12 or 14". How on earth did you break a clip?

Because it's 9.5" :) I think you find the same thing with all brands. Wagtail are the same as is my old Ettore brass and SS. It may go back to how they originally sold them. A little overhang of rubber at each end give you 10, 12 or 14". How on earth did you break a clip?
Makes sense when you look at it like that

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Because it's 9.5" /emoticons/smile.png I think you find the same thing with all brands. Wagtail are the same as is my old Ettore brass and SS. It may go back to how they originally sold them. A little overhang of rubber at each end give you 10, 12 or 14". How on earth did you break a clip?
I always pull them out my boab and drop them into the bucket so I'm guessing that's what broke it. I only noticed at the next house when I tried to clean the window and was like wtf is going on with this rubber now!

I always pull them out my boab and drop them into the bucket so I'm guessing that's what broke it. I only noticed at the next house when I tried to clean the window and was like wtf is going on with this rubber now!
I broke a clip after it fell out my boab when up a ladder, ordered 3 pairs that evening. Had to go to my backup squeegee, an old unger stainless steel with s channel, hated it. Used to love that squeegee until I bought a liquidator, glad its only for emergences

Measure it in cm

I think the inch size quoted is the one nearest to the whole cm

They are made in belgium where metric is the norm

I had to result in my 10inch liquidator today, slowed me down a good bit. Glad I have a spare though to go again tomorrow

I have been very happy switching to Liquidators. Once I finally applied the PolznBlade & Moerman advice to make the glass really wet I got better results with the turns.

I also learned that it doesn't like sharp turns like traditional squeegees, so I am learning to do more side to side vs. diving downhill. I saw a video of PolznBlade doing side to side at the Moerman office and it finally sunk in that he was doing that because that is where it gets the best results.

Back