Wizz Bizz Has Anyone On Here Used Thm

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Shaun1977, Sep 23, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

As it says above

Advertisement
  2. No and I wouldn't after the intro I had with him. He wanted £1000 upfront before work commenced which I didn't have an issue with but I wanted to meet him first. He was rightly concerned that if he made the trip to me and cancelled he would lose out so I suggested to pay £250 then give the rest if I was happy to go ahead. There was no negotiation with this guy at all. He seriously expected me to transfer £1000 to him, not even having met him. He gave me a few numbers to call to get feed back which we're all good, although one of his clients openly stated he wouldn't give him the money up front and this was a new practice. I got his "contract" through which was done on word and was only 1 page long. It didn't cover any of the fine print, cancellations, replacement jobs etc! There's no business address or website.
    He might be a very good canvasser but if you expect £1000 upfront in my opinion I expect a professional contract with a professional company. It all smelt a bit funny for me.

3. harunh

harunh Legend

ive always knew theirs something dodgy with him lol

4. Iain

Iain Guru

Needs a website if he wants to be taken seriously. Even my hamster has one!

5. silversurfer

silversurfer Active Member

Whats it called Iain.....".Nowhere to run too"

6. harunh

harunh Legend

iain is your hamster famous

7. Iain

Iain Guru

When I said hamster I meant sister!lol. Gary (the hamster did have his own website but it was taking too much time to manage). He's on YouTube still though

8. harunh

harunh Legend

any links lool

9. gto

gto Active Member

he's got a basic website. i was going to use him but he never got back to me to confirm booking.
    my main problem with him was that he didn't drive,
    where i live is all small towns with the bigger towns 5+ miles away, so getting about would have been a problem for him.

10. Iain

Iain Guru

I couldn't find Gary but this is Tilly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt0qRCXmGrI both are about a year old. I wanted to breed from them by gf wasn't very happy about it!

Advertisement