Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hose pipe across public path

Fair point SP, the point I'm making, unattended and not signed. No doubt would be liable, there are some that don't highlight trip hazards.
Its normal for WFP cleaners to use hazard warning cones. You can get them on some of the window cleaning supply shops online.

10365855_1431137233814939_7212275291962680412_n.jpg
i have a tap on my out side wall i park on the curb lol fill my tank never had a issue yet:D im usly in bk of van toying around ect so if some one comes up i here them and tell them to cut across my garden if they like most r on benerfits so im paying for them to sit on there ars any way so any one say any thing ill have a pop tuch wood every one dont care so far:)

Thanks for the welcome guys.

i like the look of that monkeyman.:thumbsup:

my front garden is pretty small and what with the perishing wheelie bins theres not a lot of room....

How long do you have that across the road monkeyman?

Thanks for the welcome guys.i like the look of that monkeyman.:thumbsup:

my front garden is pretty small and what with the perishing wheelie bins theres not a lot of room....

How long do you have that across the road monkeyman?
Hi Spartan, its always out for a few hours. I set it up as soon as I get in mid to late afternoon . Then it stays out untill I have put the kids to bed 7:30 ish. Never had a problem or a complaint yet. My neighbours are quite good at leaving me a space if they are home before me.

Back