woohoo

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by simon, Mar 23, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. simon

simon Guru

off down to bristol now, then rac bovington near dorchester on saturday for my eldest lads open day, he's been in the army 8mth now & learning to drive tanks lol apparently we can get a go in a simulator & a tour round the tank museum -buzzing- lol
    enjoy those windows lads :):):D

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

Enjoy mate you will have a great day.

3. Ryan

Ryan Guest

enjoy :]

4. mark m

mark m Hero

Have a Great Day,

The weather is lovely at the moment in Dorchester might see you drive past lol

5. James

James Guru

Cheers Simon, how did it go?

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?rhb3fc

6. simon

simon Guru

what a great time that was !! stopped in a pub at broadmayne & had a day on the beach at weymouth & a bit of shopping in dorchester well impressed with the area & the tank museum was awesome, more impressed than ever with what these young lads do wherever they're sent. my lads gonna be driving a scimitar in a reconnaissance unit - this is a lad who couldnt be arsed to get out of bed to get a job or even sign on -
    i recon my backpacks about 18k when i start off & these lads are legging about the countryside with 20k packs as well as all their other gear & people on stretchers for miles
    ah well back to it in the morning

7. Paul

Paul Guest

Scimitars are good bits of kit I used to drive them wen inwas recce platoon also I was a warrior driver brilliant life he will love it and you can't beat a good 10k weighted run at 6am I miss it.

Advertisement