Worcester Round For Sale, Your Thoughts Please!

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by j2263locks, Jul 7, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. j2263locks

j2263locks Guest

Hi All,

Just found this site and thing it has some excellent info/tips on here!
    I'd very much like your feedback on this round I've seen for sale on Ebay, is it too good to be true?
    I know you guys' go on about door knocking in order to build up rounds, but that not for me at this stage anyway as I need something up and running,build my skills up and pickup customers as I clean.
    Enough blah blah blah, here's the round:

Window cleaning round for sale in the Worcester area, established 10 yrs.50/50 split trad/wfp, but would be up to new cleaner as too how they are cleaned.Earning between £500/600 per wk, Monday to Friday,£2 - 2.4k per month.House prics starting at around £7 for the average house, 80% domestic/20% commercial.
    I'm looking for x4 the monthly earnings, which is the going rate,so I've been told but open to sensible offers.Will be happy to take you round and introduce you to as many customers as I can and show you the work.Letters of the change over will also be given out once deposit is made.
    This is a great opportunity to start your own business or expand an old one.
    I may consider selling it in 2 half's if that would help.

So there you have it.Good started round or possibly scam ???? :ph34r: :ph34r:

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

x4 the amount i my eyes is asking to much, most sell for 2-3 times the monthly total.

3. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

I think x4 is about right

4. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

For me if someone was selling it for x2 it's near enough giving it away and I'd be thinking why thy selling it tht cheap

5. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

6. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

that mean if i get this contract next week, sell the business i could buy a 2012 Bentley Continental Gtc 6.0 W12 SUPERSPORTS 2DR AUTO and still have change!

now theres a thought!

7. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

Tht must be a big contract lol

8. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

it is, local council one. there are only 3 companys that are allowed to go for it every 2 yrs, so got everything crossed, hope to find out by end of next week!

9. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

Hope it goes to plan

10. mark m

mark m Hero

I would say between 3-4 x is the going rate you would need to look at the work and see if the jobs are well priced to see if it is worth it

Advertisement