Work belt review

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by boarcity, Feb 3, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. boarcity

boarcity Guest

#1 boarcity, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015
    BeFunky_silver.jpg.jpg lookin for a new belt , seems theres a few on the market . how do i know which one to buy ?

iv already identified the worst of the worst which is the Silverline belt , but other loser/ winner belt info greatly appreciated

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

This is the only one I've had boar, but when it breaks I'll be buying another one straight away; http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Unger-The-Belt-/301219856901?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item46221a4205

Its very strong, and the 2 loops on it are really useful. I put my boab through the small one to stop it sliding about, and use the big one for holding my scrim. Its a very stiff belt which makes things easy to carry and taking it on an off is probably easier then a floppy belt. You can probably get it cheaper then the price shown.

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I use that same unger belt TolishAPurd and find the loops annoying as are fixed on the belt so can't be moved around which limits how you can set the belt up

4. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I use the cheap unger belt
    It always goes out of shape and not flat anymore but it does it's job of holding all my stuff so don't need anything else
    Was gonna look round for a better one though for a change

5. TolishAPurd

There is that I suppose, but everything is always where I want it. I guess since its the only one I've had from the start I have worked my way around it.

6. abs

abs Guru

I always just leave a loop out from my trousers then put my pouch on my regular trouser belt

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I need a work belt as don't have a belt on my tracky bottoms
    Also i have too much to fit on a normal belt

8. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

Not really Smurffy :rolleyes:.......

If you want the loops on your opposite side, put the belt-on upside-down ;)......

If you want the loops anywhere else, just put the belt-on and just slide the belt around your waist until the loops are where you want them.......simples :p :D.

ps
    I also use the Unger Belt with the 2 loops......good strong belt and keeps it's shape :thumbsup::thumbsup:.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. boarcity

boarcity Guest

sounds like you need a wide beltim.jpg

really naff?, no no no, the exact oppo,

10. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Boar that looks more like the wwe world title belt than a work belt

Advertisement