Work belt

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by WagtailMat, Sep 26, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. WagtailMat

WagtailMat Active Member

hi guys hope all is well, I'm looking to get a window cleaning belt, I have a boab but I'm looking to buy a carpenters belt and do a diy has anyone done anything smiliar so I can use your ideas :)

Advertisement
  2. rugbywolf

rugbywolf Forum Addict

I bought two of these pouches and a good strong leather belt and both have served me well, after years of making my own.

http://www.windowcleancentre.co.uk/productdetails.aspx?ProductID=122&SectionID=17

3. Danfire

Danfire Well-Known Member

image.jpg Think I might have the same pouch as Rugbywolf. There is a whole thread on here somewhere of belt set ups, might give you some inspiration.

4. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

ive got the unger belt and pouch there spot on i can get like 15 micro fibers in one pouch:rock:

Advertisement