Work Experience?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by PMA Window Cleaning, Jan 28, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. PMA Window Cleaning

Hi all,

Am Paul and live on the Wirral I am looking for somebody with a Water Fed Pole Business to take me on for a day or two so I could gain some experience before going out and buying my set-up and van, I have experience in traditional window cleaning just not in water fed pole cleaning.
    I will do a days work voluntary. I have my IPAF, CSCS card and PASMA mobile Scaffold Licence if that helps for Heath and saftey reasons.

I am Also thinking of doing the course with British Window Cleaning Academy anyone think it worth my while???

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Kips

Kips Well-Known Member

Do training with impact43. It's free (government funded) and in multiple locations and the course is really, really good.

I learned a lot from it. I didn't think I would, as have been window cleaning for a long time, but I did. impact43.com

3. PMA Window Cleaning

Thanks for that I will have a look :) do they cover water fed pole operation??

4. Kips

Kips Well-Known Member

yep, everything. In the reviews section there's a review of the training and a few people have commented who have been on the course

5. iluvwindows

iluvwindows Well-Known Member

+1

6. PMA Window Cleaning

Advertisement