Work Phone

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Ken, Oct 14, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Ken

Ken Guest

What mobile do you use for work?
    I used to get expensive phones for work, as back in the early noughties they were required.
    Then as I've got married and had other things to spend money on I used cheap ones that broke easy.
    This last month I acquired a Samsung Galaxy S II, for easy of use, business image, web and email access, photo's, memory and applications for work.

I love it.

What do you guys use and why?

Advertisement
  2. I use a balckberry the 9800 torch, its is my personal phone as well, i don't have a seperate phone for work. I love blackberrys and don't think id ever change. Alot of my customers pay online using a credit card or paypal and i always get a confirmation email through so i know as soon as i've been paid. I did think about an i phone but im not a huge fan of touch screens and with my blackberry i have the choice of touch screen or physical keyboard.

3. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

I use a samsung omnia 7, which uses windows mobile 7.

It doeas all I need it to, and also runs a pocket version of microsoft office.
    Touch screen great, but not compatible with Flash Player -so not as versatile as say an i-phone.

Has been reliable, big screen, v. good touch screen.

I was very disappointed though, because when I bought it I planned to load a library program on to it that I use a lot, which worked well on my old windows phone, and only works on windows phones - then after purchase discovered that windows mobile 7 is a completely new operating system and not compatible with programs not written specifically for it.

4. nearlyclean

Supplier

I use a HTC touch screen,be due for an update in a few months and think I get the Galaxy s II as I like Android phones.Got a couple of Blackberry phones,Wife uses the 9800 nice phone but I dont like the keybooard (she loves blackberry)

5. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

I use a cheap phone for work and i have htc desire HD for personal.

Advertisement