Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

new van set-up! with short video.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

LOoks a good job, I know nothing about plumbing just a question is the compression joint will they be ok with vibration from driving also have you a link where you got the rollers?

LOoks a good job, I know nothing about plumbing just a question is the compression joint will they be ok with vibration from driving also have you a link where you got the rollers?
I designed them myself and had them welded so there a one off mate.

I designed them myself and had them welded so there a one off mate.
The rollers look the similar to mine I bought off eBay apart from the gap between the rollers are bigger than mine, yes I understood you have the folding down brackets fabricated to your design looks good only concern would be if the doors blow shut. 

The rollers look the similar to mine I bought off eBay apart from the gap between the rollers are bigger than mine, yes I understood you have the folding down brackets fabricated to your design looks good only concern would be if the doors blow shut. 
The y probably are the same then as i had mine made bigger so i wont have  no problems getting fittings through.

I will be making a brace for the door soon.

Yes the gap was to small using 6mm hose so cut the bottom roller off completely my roller prevents my hose jumping of the side of the reel which on rare occasions happened before fitted.

05DAF960-E381-44BE-8A00-6DCA6E0D8F1A.jpeg

3B127FD0-0B35-44A7-AD82-55B9A98A3F4B.jpeg

Is it going to be possible to adjust the pressure switch on the pump to the left in your video if you need to?

On my gardiners the adjustment screw is in the top of the switch assembly. Might be tight squeeze?

Is it going to be possible to adjust the pressure switch on the pump to the left in your video if you need to?

On my gardiners the adjustment screw is in the top of the switch assembly. Might be tight squeeze?
Yes mate your right, but i wanted the pump directly on line the reel connection so as to impede the flow as little as possible.

I will need to remove pump to maintain, but there are taps in front and behind it and a drain valve located just underneath so it shouldn't be a problem to whip it out.

Back