Work This Out

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by All Round Cleaning, Sep 9, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Had a call about a month back to price up an existing customers mothers house up so i went round gave her
    a price etc and agreed on £10 for glass , frames , sills etc .

just txt her saying im running late and i will be with her tomorrow .
    i get a txt back saying oh sorry my other window cleaners have started again 3 weeks ago and i have had them back
    as they only charge £5 for the same as im doing !!!!

now bare in mind there is 2 of them so 1 house they earning £2.50 each .........................WTF???????? HOW ON EARTH AM I SUPPOSED TO COMPETE WITH THOSE RIDICULOUS PRICES ????

Well at least when they go missing again next time il tell her nah ur ok i cant fit you in .

also another customer a friend of mine well his wife sent me a message on fb last night saying when can you fit me in to clean my
    windows ?? I said well sometime in the week as i have to work around the wifes hrs and the kids being at school .
    She replies with " I would prefer thursday or friday " or the weekend .
    I say "it depends if the wife is at work the weekend wether or not i can fit you in "
    So she says " Ok I will get Stuart to get up the ladder then "

So im like wtf is going on ???? why do customers think they have you over a barrel ???
    at this rate i will just end up dumping all the custies and get a job in a bakers or something ffs i am seriously having enough of being messed around by feckin eejits .

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

Don't you just love customers like that!!!

3. harunh

harunh Legend

mate no offence dont take it the wrong way but your saying to her i work around the wifes hours... and then u say it depends on the wifes hours... cos she might be at work.... this does not look professional at all mate no wonder the customers are taking the piss outa u

I wouldnt ever say this to a customer even if this was the case... i would say to them..... am fully booked then so sorry... make it look out to them that your busy and u cant cope ! that way customers will lick your **** mate.... instead of them ruling over you mate.....

At the end of the day the customer wants her windows cleaning... she doesnt care if you work around your wifes hours this and that u get me mate

come on when i phone a plumber i dont expect him to say erm it depends on the wife this and that .... and i work around the wifes hours so i will let u know... you shouldnt ever say that mate if u wanna be professional....

were in the 21st century now mate u could of got away with saying that in the 1980s.... but now its different mate

seriously start making it out as if your busy and always fully booked and u should be ruling the customers mate not them ruling u mate ;)

4. All Round Cleaning

H read the post you EEJIT it is a friend of mine not a jo public customer ffs i dont tell jo public my ins and outs ffs .
    jeez your just as annoying as them customers jeez u dont read peoples posts correctly .

5. harunh

harunh Legend

well am sorry to say but your friends are messing u about.. i suggest that u drop this friend and get a new friend ;)

6. All Round Cleaning

I have in both senses !!!

lesson learned dont do favours for friends business is business .

7. garyboy

garyboy Well-Known Member

Can you 2 just argue some more lmao made my night

8. harunh

harunh Legend

good lad u gotta get tough mate stop being soft... once a person ***** u about mate u drop them mate simple as that

remember if a customer can do it once

they can do it again okay mate

so get tough mate

9. All Round Cleaning

Thats my motto anyways H 1 strike and out i dont get messed about twice on my round .

10. harunh

harunh Legend

good lad mate ! keep it that way mate

how many customers u got now then mate

Advertisement