Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New work coming in.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Damo

Never know it to be this busy in all the time I have been cleaning.

The work that is coming in is unreal.

Today has seen 9 new customers in. Quoted 5 so far and got 5. Two had a wobble on the price lol but sold it to them. Albeit 8 weekly.

Good times.

He is working in a very good area with good recommendations and good website with very good seo

I have been with him helping for a day in the past and seen how many emails and calls he gets

I'm doing well but not quite as good as that

Today has seen 9 new customers in. Quoted 5 so far and got 5. Two had a wobble on the price lol but sold it to them. Albeit 8 weekly.

Good times.
What happened with that townhouse with the single pane glass you quoted??

Good times.
Good on you damo. I was going to slow down after selling off one of my rounds to my former worker. I now have my mates son working for me, and might have his brother starting soon. I've mentioned I sell of bits of work to another windie, but I'm getting work that's right on where I work constantly at the moment. I agree with you, its bloody manic at the moment.

I stopped working Saturdays last year, but have started doing every other Saturday now to cope with the pressure washing side of things. 9 pressure washing jobs booked and generally hope nobody else wants a quote, I'm knackered

Stop showing off. /emoticons/wink.png

Seriously though the amount of business you seem to get out of nowhere is unreal, i dont think ive had 9 new customer enquiries this year, if i want work i have to go out and canvass it as walk ups and website produce next to nothng.

I don't have a website but through facebook and recommendations i have got around £250 of 1 off jobs (fascias etc) and 5 regular customers (3 from the 1 off jobs) since friday evening

Not done any of them yet but they are on my round now

I average 3-4 new jobs per week through facebook and recommendations and I only post once a fortnight or week depending if i remember

I will need to get someone to sub off me soon if i want to carry on with my other plans and expand and still have fridays free for other stuff

i rarely post on fb now, maybe a few times a week... At the peak i was posting in 100 groups twice a day everyday and picked up maybe 1-2 a week on average, had a few more enquires than that but all wanting cheap.

He is working in a very good area with good recommendations and good website with very good seoI have been with him helping for a day in the past and seen how many emails and calls he gets

I'm doing well but not quite as good as that
I get that I mean how does he manage to keep up on the work and remain a one band? Must be working his tits off!

I work hard ish - 5/6 days a week is the normal.

I am actually pretty much full now. SO any new customers will replace the dross.

@daveyboy Yeah did it on Monday. I did 150L of water on it, bloke was well chuffed. I felt like i had todo a good job coz of the prices i quoted /emoticons/biggrin.png

4 customers from WWW

1 customer from a leaflet i dropped in the road (She found it on the floor to bin, but then called me lol)

3 Recommendations

1 Walk up

it's not like that every day believe me.

I have noticed the opposite.

Enquires coming in have slowed down I have had 3 this week and all wanted a one of clean by mid week.

The jobs that are coming in are poor quality or off no use to me.

I'm picking up a few a day and hardly been going on my tod for anytime. Had a commercial, conservatory and plenty of add-ones at customers - gutters, facia & solars all in last week

@Njones Done me a website and it's gret

I ad on fb

Gumtree

And my site

I get a good 5 gutter jobs a week

1pvc clean

Book 2 Pw jobpbs a week

I have already done 4 new jobs this week so far.

Back