work wear & more shiners

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by mark, Aug 13, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark

mark Forum Addict

drove down 2 one of my patches yesterday[​IMG]were ive got a big run of houses.there were two vans ive never seen b4(almost brand new)& a couple of windies cars ive never seen b4.i had to chuckle.its a free enterprise I know.but five in one road!!!wow.the best part of it all,i know it was nice yesterday.the one trader was wearing flip flops[​IMG]??I make sure anyone that works 4 me myself included wear boots.how can u work in flip flops.if any of you do no offence[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. mark

mark Forum Addict

I did put an avatar by patches,grin.there are no such thing as patches.its a free enterprise out there.

3. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Trad with flip flops...nutters

What do you call a french man wearing sandals??

Phillipe flop

4. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

Ladder and flip flops? crazy....

5. mark

mark Forum Addict

:thumbsup:every one has to start some where I know.but wait until the winter comes.sorts out the men from the boys or girls.they wont be cleaning in flip flops & sun glasses then.

6. mark

mark Forum Addict

some of these vans I seen are worth an absolute mint.ive spoken to a few that have recently started & have spent a fortune & yes im jealous[​IMG]

7. boarcity

boarcity Guest

brand new van at the start indicates a real fool . flip flops,well thats ruthless

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

New vans stupid imo, I use my pick up because that's what I already had and does the job fine, but if I were to go the van route I would get something relatively cheap and run it into the ground and do that again and again etc

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Jake

Jake Grand Master

I turned up for my first day with a family friend in flip flops... Had no idea about window cleaning!

To be fair as I was only doing downstairs, it didn't really matter, needless to say the next day I was in trainers !

10. TolishAPurd

Someone's canvassing my favourite area at the moment. It's going to be interesting to see how many I lose to him.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Advertisement