Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wannabe

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ade Numbers

Hi - directed here in welcoming message, hope this isn't taking up space irrelevantly. Currently head of maths at a middle school. These types of schools may close in 3 years time. Considering WFP window cleaning. Have big mortgage. Cushy pension. Wondering if I can justify/be brave enough to change! Have a lot of ideas how to do it efficiently/hassle free etc. Looking to try and build up over the next 3 years to test the water and also see if I can hack the cold and changeable weather in winter! Any anecdotes that are relevant are very welcome! Read a lot of posts, you guys are very generous with your help, love it, thank you already and good luck to you all.

Welcome , good money if it is the right round and in 3 years i am sure you could get yourself a good round if you want .Have you done any window cleaning before

Hi Ade, good to meet you mate, you have been looking on the forum for a while, so i'm sure you know, any questions, just fire away! :)

Welcome Ade - you will love the new hours, working for yourself - just not sure how much you will miss summer holidays!

Recommend going for it 100%

All the best

Latest Posts

Back