Working In The Rain

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by M.K Cleaners.co.uk, Jun 28, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Looks like ill be working in the rain today, got my water proofs looked out :(

Advertisement
  2. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

It's bouncing down here. Really suffering with this weather. Have had to skip loads of people and they just won't get done now til next time

3. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

I guess im lucky, on this part of my round people dont mind. I do have 8 new houses I have to clean for the first time. Which im a bit worried about. Should be okay though its hot hitting the windows.

4. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

I still work in the rain myself but not if its lamping it down .

5. Dodger

Dodger Hero

We got a bit of drizzle here so I'll be ok to keep going, not got much on anyway so a bit of stop starting won't hurt if we get any downpours.

6. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Yo Dodger, was out this morning was fine till I heard a bit of thunder, bit of drizzle carried, on, thought if I keep hearing it thunder, then mayaswell head home, 5 minutes of being back home and its bucketing it down lol =/

Two houses to go aswell

7. Dodger

Dodger Hero

It has done here as well mate, went to watch Olympic torch go through village and it was raining then with a bit of thunder. Went to do my first job after that in mansfield and the heavens had opened, I can't remember last time I saw rain like that lol. Maybe work on website today.

8. chip

chip Guru

I ate days like this, it threw it down, but I sat it out- half hour later gave up, as soon as I got home it stopped! Went back started raining, this time went home, soon as I got back, stopped! I don't mind if it rains all day, but hate not knowing where I am with it, wastes so much time

9. laddergarder

I am out at the moment trying to get something done, but its impossible, its on and off like a yo yo here. I am going to give it another 30 mins and if I don't get a a half decent dry spell I am calling it a day. :-(

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

10. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

I had same as chip, thought if I cant window clean then go out canvasing, only got one customer tho, it was bucketing down, go home and its stoped what the??

Advertisement