Working Saturday's

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Shaun1977, Apr 4, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

Do you guys have any problem with customers if you clean on a Saturday? Playing catch up this week on lot of first cleans Iv got and was thinking of maybe working a 10 till 5 shift so people don't complain about me starting to early

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ckpquq

Advertisement
  2. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I have done many jobs on a Saturday, have even worked on a Sunday! I prefer not too but if the weather holds you back you sometimes need to do Saturdays or they won't get done until next month. I'm trying to take another man on ans bulk all my window work into 3 days a week, as weather very rarely gives us 5 full days to clean windows. Plus would either give me 4 day weekend or 2 days for PVC gutters or power washing

3. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

I dont work saturdays unless absolutely necessary, but when i have done, i've never had any problems. I wouldnt worry about it mate, especially working those hours. If someone makes comment, just tell them that you are running late and trying to catch up.

4. Knoxy

Knoxy Well-Known Member

I'm new to this and all my customers are first cleans, done some on Saturday and Sunday, great way to pick up new customers as their neighbours see you and ask to have theirs done too.

5. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

i prefer not to work saturdays but some times you have to the plus side is thers usually more people at home and you end up picking up a couple of new custies just dont start to early 9.30 is usually reasonable

6. Masons

Masons Guru

I work Saturdays if needs must.
    Will be working this Saturday as I want to, so lol

7. Posh

Posh Hero

I've worked last to Saturdays and no prob. When I get to the area I'm working I look to see who's up and do them first. Start about 9

8. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

If needs must work them - I have to sometimes not enough time to do them all Mon - Fri lol

9. James

James Guru

I work sats, its all good. People don't mind at all.

10. simon

simon Guru

never had a problem with saturdays & i work it a lot & i tend to do gutters & conservatories on a sunday no probs

Advertisement