Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Great Day!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

had a good day today, been asked to send in details of my company by 2 diffrent hotel chains today, now i got to sort out all my details and get it into them!!

one has 13 hotels in my area and the other has 22 and other brands in there chain!

what do you mean other brands

what hotel

how many hotels is their in your town ? lol
other businesses within that company.

its premier inn and holiday inn hotels.

there are 22 premier inns within a 30 mile radius of me and they also have costa, beefeater grill, brewers fayre, table table & taybarns all in the company too.

and there are 13 holiday inns within a 30 mile raduis of me too!

yer thats ture! i would have to, i have got 3-4 contacts that i could get if needed.

never know they might even want other areas covering! i am going to mention that i can get other area's covered so might be able to pass some on to people!!!!

well if they do come back and ask what areas i could cover, i would ask some guys on here if they would be interested in helping out!

Nice 1, there's a few in Belfast, put a good word in for me pal
if they say about areas it will all be done through me, so i would get to choose who i let do the work if it comes to that!

there are a few areas that i will be saying that i would cover, and know what guys i would ask on here!

I have a lot of experience with hotels, what he means is there will be a company i.e. colley614 Ltd and they will buy a building convert it into a hotel and then buy a brand like holiday inn or premier inn. Basically they are like franchises, when I first started doing hotels there would be maintenance people in a hotel then I would meet them a couple of days later in a totally different hotel which really confused me

had a good day today, been asked to send in details of my company by 2 diffrent hotel chains today, now i got to sort out all my details and get it into them!!

one has 13 hotels in my area and the other has 22 and other brands in there chain!
How did you make initial contact?

cheers, be good if it comes off, but not holding my breath for it tho!
They will do what a local housing group did to me. Send you contracts worth about £60k a year to get you to price it up. Then give you a couple of small ones and see how you get on with them for 12 months. Just make sure they are spot on at all times

Latest Posts

Back