Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Uk on the verge of running out of tulsion mb115?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

will do i just done some diging an its widely used for swimming pools!! i do like taking a gamble haha ive tryed that indion resin that was good unger also good tylsion good so hope this is the same:cool:

will do i just done some diging an its widely used for swimming pools!! i do like taking a gamble haha ive tryed that indion resin that was good unger also good tylsion good so hope this is the same:cool:
Hi Tench

I spoke to the guy in the shop over the phone when ordering my foot the ladder, he said along the lines that they managed to get it on a deal from spectrum, so that it would be the same price, as cheaper resin. So is supposed to be good, so hopefully it is and you will be pleasantly surprised. I go into the shop now and then when in Edinburgh, they are nice folk and if there are any problems, let me know, I dont know them too well, so dont mind giving them an earful, if their telling me porkie pies and ive helped them earn a few quid.

This is pretty serious as I look at the worldwide picture on resin and see it all going over to Asian Countries where demand has shot up. Demand is exceeding manufacturing capacity. We are out of stock and severe weather has delayed our container big time.

This is not good what are all the thousands of window cleaners going to do if they run out.
Gulp! We will have to go back to Trad...

luke-skywalker-noooooo.jpg

I was given a tip on changing resin, maybe its well known knowledge, but im new. When TDS starts changing to 001, 002, open up DI bottle, pour out the resin that is "worn out" its like dark slush puppy stuff, empty out into bucket( or whatever), until golden resin is left, and top up with new resin. Might get another 2 months out of it, depends on your usage, I got 3 months out of mine by doing this and I always stick to 000 reading. I use about 100-120 litres a day for doing tops.

there is an american product that was much easier to use ...i only know because i ran a marine set up and needed pure water and the resin could be recharged up to five times with the addition of this other powder...i never got around to trying it as i got rid of the aquarium....but i think the recharge chemical was just as dear as buying new resin....

I was more interested to see how the two seperated then recharged myself to worry about if the guy was going to get gased to death /emoticons/biggrin.png

Did he conk it at the end with the fumes? :rofl:

Just purchased the Spectrum, so I should be ok til winter time, maybe get snowed in and not have to work this year, get a job at mc'ds til the shipment of resin comes to shore for next year. Or I will try making my own resin like smurfs video:confused:

ta spruce and so near i can pick up...maybe that will be my next wfp purchase...queen street if my memory is right...dont know if i will find it these days as the council in their wisdom has one wayed everywhere....:rofl:

Hopefully back in stock on 21 st July latest.

Interesting debate I have going on as having tried 2 competitor brands. If you weigh a bag of Tulsion min weight comes in around 19kg for 25l bag.

Competitors brands weighed come in around 17.2 kg for 25 kg.

Tulsion will fill 2 x 10 litre vessels and still have around 5 and a bit litres left.

Competitors brands just about scrape 3 litres left.

Have been informed by customers who bought rival brand 10 litres did not even fill their vessel to the top.

Makes you wonder !!!!

Back