Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

25 L Water containers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have never paid for them

Ask at tesco car wash or just have em away at 5am lol

Always some stashed behind their portakabin

After friday when i get my new submersible pump sorted i will have 9 for free in sg2 hertfordshire

My tesco always has some

They keep some back for their own uses but if i nip down and ask the boss he tells me to pop back after sunday and he will keep the spares back for me instead of chucking them

I picked two up from a tesco carwash. I have washed them out with tap water from hose about 5 times each then filled with pure twice and im still getting oily residue on the top of the water in the barrel. One use to hold TFR and the other some sort of plastic polish.

Tried using abit of fairy aswell and some bleach neither has worked. filled them both up once with hot water.... waste of bloody gas! Anyone got any ideas? Was thinking of getting the jet washer out! :1f644:

I've got about thirty empty 20 litre containers in Andover if anybody wants to collect them. Free of charge

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back