Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Would all this fit in my car? Please help :)

harunh

Im going to get a vauxhall corsa minivan.

Ill get a trolley in their... a folding one /emoticons/smile.png With 4 extra containers /emoticons/smile.png

A pole ( the small one someone recommended to me thats only 5 foot )

And a gutter cleaner vac?

Would all that fit in the back ?

Thanks

Yeah I'm pretty sure you'd fit that in, with abit of squeezing here and there. Just measure up the car and equipment etc before you purchase to make doubly sure.

James.

Im not getting a corsa now.. im getting a astra van now /emoticons/smile.png So plenty of space ! Lol

yeah i got my insurance sorted. /emoticons/smile.png Dont know what gutter vac im going to use yet... want a cheap one thats decent. Any recommendations please?

Keithmitchells.... my insurance is still expensive..... but its paying 55 quid a week ! which isnt bad at all /emoticons/smile.png If i never found this company i would of been paying 109 pound per week ! Well actually i wouldnt of been doing this job if i never found a decent insurance company ! /emoticons/smile.png

I used to pay 30 quid for insurance anyway /emoticons/smile.png

so its only 25 pound more which is acceptable ! /emoticons/smile.png

Im confident that i can make this business work. I should be fully up and running for early april time /emoticons/smile.png or maybe sooner /emoticons/smile.png

---------------------------

---------------------------

That gutter vac is way to expensive for me ! /emoticons/mellow.png lol i was looking at under 500 quid ? /emoticons/smile.png lol

any of the proper gutter vacs come with a big vac the one james put the link above is highly rated on a lot of forums but expensive omnipole are the suppliers if you wanna check out the dimensions on their website

Yeah I can't be bothered buying a gutter vac. I guess if you were using it alot for domestic and commercial jobs they might be worth investing in. Other wise get your hands dirty!

James.

Back