Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Do I Set Up A Facebook Page For My Business?

Neil

As title says really, its bugging me do I have to pay and how do you get work from it ?

Yes I do mate, I have made another page for my window cleaning business but all I can do is post to my friends from my personal page how do you get jobs from it as I have seen people on here saying they get a few jobs from it,

Use your personal account to post ads on for sale/wanted pages and groups Neil. Make sure you include a link to your business page in them as well.

If you go to the search bar at the top and type in where you stay, it will start bringing matches up. I would type in Dumfries sales and a few would show up.

So if I put Croydon in the search at the top ? And then do I just join loads of groups and post my page on there profile?

Type in search bar the area you want to advertise + for sale wanted, join as many groups as you like but ones with more members are better and those in less busy groups are probably in them anyway. Just post but include a link to your page and use a nice graphic as well, your logo perhaps or a flyer etc.

That's it, job done.

Yeah that's what to do Neil. Have you thought of making a page where people can "like" it? Slightly different from an account.

Oh and get as many people to like your page as possible (not the post) at 30 you can see insights and at 100 can create offers and events.

I've made a page. It's called Aqua Shine - Window cleaning service (Dumfries) I've not invited anyone local yet as I don't want to get bombarded when I'm not fully set up yet. I've got a logo designed which will go in place of the two ladder climbers in due course. Please feel free to like the page though. Ha

I've made a page. It's called Aqua Shine - Window cleaning service (Dumfries) I've not invited anyone local yet as I don't want to get bombarded when I'm not fully set up yet. I've got a logo designed which will go in place of the two ladder climbers in due course. Please feel free to like the page though. Ha
Done, I'm rebranding and just created a new one so you can like it if you want lol.
https://www.facebook.com/MansfieldWindowandConservatoryCleaners

I kid you not we booked more roof's today and now the pressure washing is kicking in /emoticons/biggrin.png

Ya will mate. Go to your page copy the link in the address bar of your browser then go to a group that you joined and post, paste that link into the post.

Facebook is good for jobs but the thing ive found is the work is more spaced out than canvassed work

But you just go canvass and pick more up this is what im doing at the moment and it seems to be working quite well .

Back