WOULD THIS WORK AND WHAT WOULD I NEED!!!

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Reach For The Glass, Mar 11, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Reach For The Glass

Reach For The Glass Well-Known Member

Hey guys.

Just wanted to know if this would be the best bet for me and will it work. If not what would I need.

Ok I work with a backpack and an slx 18 and 22

I currently have gardiner tap and yellow all season hose. I don't like putting it all straight in the van after a clean so I disconnect the pole hose from back pack ez fit connections. I have water running back down the pole hose into the van. Also biggest issue is putting the pole up in its holder with a ton of hose hanging off of it.

I don't really like the tap even on holster it's a pain so looking at the univalve.

I want to connect all the hose I need to feed a 22 slx to the back pack on a reel.

So basically making it tubeless.

Question is can I use my yellow hose with univalve ?

If not what do I need to order to make a 22ft tubeless pole with a univalve? Also the cost of everything needed.

Thanks alot guys

Advertisement
  2. Reach For The Glass

By the way I wanted 1 reel to feed both poles so I assume 2 univalves and tubeless kits or conversions are needed?

3. Beccy

Beccy Active Member

Yes you can use yellow all season pole hose with the univalve, that's what I'm using.

There's a thread on here for a diy tubeless conversion that uses just a push fit fitting or rectus 21 fitting.

4. mark

mark Forum Addict

buy 2 tubless kits from exceed for the make of each your poles,well worth the money.i have and use gardiners hose also, but I suspect it will be useless in the hot summer months as it will stretch and cause problems

5. jimmyboots

jimmyboots Forum Addict

6. Reach For The Glass

Cheers guys

So I can use my gardiner ez fit connections and make tubeless.

Then just add a univalve in?

Advertisement