would this work? Tank in my van

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by harunh, May 16, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

got a 350ltr tank at home, with a hole at the bottom for a tap, im going to attach a hose to the tap and fil my 25ltr containerz from the tap, and if i wna van mount il just connect my pf troley to the tank and work from their. But i will fill the 350ltr tank with pure water from home and keep it toped up, wud that work? Thankz ladz

Advertisement
  2. Ryan

Ryan Guest

corse it would be fine mate

just make sure you fix the tank down tight and safley

3. Paul

Paul Guest

You will need to use a hose and reel aswell but if you done it rite I dont see why not they have a shurflo 100psi pump don't they?

4. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

5. Paul

Paul Guest

You would have to use your trolley as a pump and flo controller, you get me????

6. harunh

harunh Legend

yah thats what im going to do.... my trolley has a 100psi pump :) cant go wrong :)

someone answer the following questions for me pleae and i will be on my way to doing this upgrade ;) lol

1. I get put of my van mount because.... if i do the back of someones house... i dont like keeping my van open :| so waht shall i do about this ?
    2. Would the tap be okay their.... just to use.... to transfer water into barrells when i need to ? just put a hose around the tap and transfer right?

thankyou

7. Paul

Paul Guest

Put a outside port on ur van get them off eBay fairly cheap or make on urself. [hr]
    H u need a tap if u are going go use van mount aswell anyways with hose on ready to put onto your pump.

8. harunh

harunh Legend

how do you fit them though ? :S must be a right headache

Advertisement