Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

would we benefit from a license system in England & Wales

nearlyclean

window cleaners call to stop conmen

What are your views on this article

Mine are that I feel this guy has sour grapes and he needs to review his health and safety and look at the position of the ladder in the picture.I use water fed pole because I feel it is the safest way to clean windows but if used carelessly can cause damage,having insurance is recommended but being safety conscience is far better,would you rather have a 2 million payout or that you do the job without injury or death if you cause someone else death due to working dangerously you could be sitting in jail a long time whether you are insured or not.

And I have about 40% of my work below £10 a house mark.

I think the guy in the article is hoping that all his local compe***ion are dole dodgers or criminals,At hasn't crossed his mind that some of these guys he is referring to have probably had their rounds for donkey years and probably dont have the same over heads as he does.You dont see Waitrose accusing Asda of not paying tax or insurance.After looking at what happened in Scotland I dont think it would solve the problem of rouge traders probably just increase legitimate window cleaners out goings.

Latest Posts

Back