Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What a job !!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I did a exterior 4 sided gutter & fascias clean today and was asked while I was there could I clean their conservatory roof and sides as well. Oh Deep joy I said to my self as my back was hurting like hell. I also injured my shoulder yesturday too.

Anyhow quoted the extra to do that as well as was for sure not going to do that for next too nothing as the consurvatory was quite large and very dirty. Mind you access was a real pain in the **** so to do one side of the roof I stood on their trompoline and was quite temped to have a bounce but didn't. The other side I poled from next door as you do when you can't be arsed to do it by ladder /emoticons/biggrin.png

Now I can hardly walk due to the pain but the good news is at least my right arm is still working so can still down a few chilled beers at last. /emoticons/smile.png

Hahaha cant believe it, i have just done a full soffits/fascia and gutter clean for an old customer off one of my old rounds, so i knew the house and she blagged an over the phone 'rough estimate' anyway turned up this morning and compared to the cladding and fascia's i'm used to cleaning these looked mint, the gutters were empty near enough.......i couldn't believe my luck

She comes to the door says all her hello's etc etc then she mentions her 5m by 5m huge conservatory and then the dreaded 'while you're at it could you just make it all look good!' And hands over the amount we'd agreed on for the job.

I went round the back and luckily again the conny is in good shape so i ended up spending no more than 5 mins on a portion of the roof, it did need a full clean to make it look as good as the rest of the house once i finished but thought there's absolutely no way i'm being conned into that by a little blonde flashing her eyelashes lmao

She was very pleased with the final results, and i felt like i good got a good payday.........everybody was happy

You defo have to stick to yer guns or those little blondes flashing their eyelashes will get you every time for sure./emoticons/biggrin.png

Hahaha cant believe it, i have just done a full soffits/fascia and gutter clean for an old customer off one of my old rounds, so i knew the house and she blagged an over the phone 'rough estimate' anyway turned up this morning and compared to the cladding and fascia's i'm used to cleaning these looked mint, the gutters were empty near enough.......i couldn't believe my luck
She comes to the door says all her hello's etc etc then she mentions her 5m by 5m huge conservatory and then the dreaded 'while you're at it could you just make it all look good!' And hands over the amount we'd agreed on for the job.

I went round the back and luckily again the conny is in good shape so i ended up spending no more than 5 mins on a portion of the roof, it did need a full clean to make it look as good as the rest of the house once i finished but thought there's absolutely no way i'm being conned into that by a little blonde flashing her eyelashes lmao

She was very pleased with the final results, and i felt like i good got a good payday.........everybody was happy

Back