Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Halfords Bug & Tar Remover 500ml

WCF

Help Support WCF:

D

DanC

Just thought i would share with you all my experience of testing different products mixed into the pure water tank to give a stronger quicker better clean. I've tried the Vision v2 but didn't think much of that product and is extremely expensive. So for the past week I've been testing different products every day by adding 20ml to the pure water which increases the tds by about 1 at the most. I tried different car wax products which I was impressed with then I tried Halfords tar and bug and tree sap remover and can honestly say omg what a discovery! Best stuff I have used in the tank by far! The first time you add it to the water you will think omg what have I done as it turns the water white hazy and you can't see the bottom of your tank but honestly don't worry about that! After trying it on my own home I realised i had hit the jackpot and it helped clean the windows like nothing I've seen before with a shine so great I couldn't believe my eyes. I then tried it on the customers last Friday and No spotting on the glass at all and it only raised the tds by 1. With the colour the tank turned I was expecting the worst spotting imaginable but wow I couldn't of been more wrong! Honestly guys I highly recommend you try this product by adding 20ml to the tank! I for one will never be using the pure water system without it again and at under a fiver for 500ml bottle! Give this stuff a try and I promise you the results will be amazing! Gives the most incredible shine to the glass!

Also causes the brush to glide so smoothly and faster over the glass it's literally effortless

Yes it is based on white spirit hence the very tiny dose needed as it's extremely potent stuff. Only 20ml to 500 literally tank and you will see a massive difference

Back