Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Broken Window!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Pegasus

Broke my first window today. Rubbed too hard and hand went straight through. 2 mm thick, old glass. Learnt another lesson. Owner was ok , asked if I was accident prone!

Might go WFP now as they don't seem to worry about spider **** do they?

Ya didn't try and kill the spider with ya mop did ya, I did once and then realised what I'd done when it banged on the glass :huh:

Broke my first window today. Rubbed too hard and hand went straight through. 2 mm thick, old glass. Learnt another lesson. Owner was ok , asked if I was accident prone!

Might go WFP now as they don't seem to worry about spider **** do they?
Broke your first window? Lol tour saying it asif u hot plenty of more windows to break /emoticons/tongue.png haha just go gentle next time mate /emoticons/smile.png lesson learnt i guess

I've not broke a window yet doing wfp but only do domestic dg units now for that same reason,...

Old glass is way too brittle to be messing about with that now for me.

Might be a good idea to keep away from old stained glass church windows too :rolleyes:

i do a house thats got really old leaded glass.. the small panes all held together, i find its easier to scrub side to side rather than up and down..

You're a braver man than me....some jobs are not worth the hassle if anything should go wrong.

i do a house thats got really old leaded glass.. the small panes all held together, i find its easier to scrub side to side rather than up and down..

Back