wow there are some good customers out there lol

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by dasslr1, Jan 26, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. dasslr1

dasslr1 94 to go

so I quoted a first clean to do the other day ,wen I quoted it didn't seem to bad the bottom windows were dirty but the frames wasn't to bad .but I neglected to notice the upstairs window frames .thought it would be a 30-40min job for the first time and I could get it down to 20 mins the next time I clean.so charged them £8.
    just to let you know I normally charge double for first cleans but I made a judgment call it didn't seem to bad so didn't want to rip people off .I cleaned it this week and upstairs window frames were covered in green moss, I did take pics but im not a premium member yet so cant put pics up.did a really good job but took me hour an half.anyway went to collect today and the guy invited me in,he says his wife was in when I was cleaning the windows and says it took me nearly 2 hours to do them,he says thankyou for doing an excellent job and hands over £15 .
    it was my fault for not pricing it correctly but it was nice for someone to notice the effort we put in.

Advertisement
  2. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

you will learn from that dassir two hours graft £8 bet you never price like that again.
    i used to get my pricing wrong nowt worse.
    pleased they played the game giving you £15

3. dasslr1

dasslr1 94 to go

lol not normally to bad with pricing but I did drop a ******* with that one lol I blame it on a few sleepless nights(kids been ill ) and it didn't help I broke my scrapper on the job before this one lol but you live an learn lol

Advertisement