Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone fallen behind?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Get so hypo from a local pool supplier and either spray it on first or wfp brush it on let it do it's magic for about 5mins then rinse it down./emoticons/wink.png

Oh aren’t you posh learning the lingo...I'm impressedOnly problem with pressure washing cladding it can damage the plastic if the pressure is too high, Not to mention the obvious risks involved using one up a ladder.

Mind you using a cheapy diy electric washer I could probably pee quicker but that would not go down to well... /emoticons/biggrin.png

dont worry your right smurfy its only a toy one....

I have had a try up a ladder before on the facia....all I got was wet...and it didnt shift the muck...so back to banana...seems to work okay on the ground but your only inches away...

I left the wife to do some and came back and she said its not working ...its not very good...

I said an inch or two from the ground not a foot or two....well it made the drive wet../emoticons/biggrin.png

ahhhh very early on I took our chimney down from the roof right through and left the wife one day to hoover out the sooty loft with an industrial vac...

I came back later in the day and couldnt see any difference except for a very sooty wife....

apparently the hire place had left the vac in wet mode and so all the soot was just being shoved from one side of the loft to the other bless her...well she tried...

Sodium hypochlorite? Makes your jeans change colour. WEAR GLOVES AND GOGGLES. Not as bad as a lung full of caustic though.

I'd love to be a day behind. I'd be rich. I'm about a week in front right now. Imagine having more work than you can do!?!!?

******* **** rugby result.

Back