Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New here, recent startup.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Determination get you where you wanna be, I remember growing up two old fellas carrying big heavy wooden ladders all round town they were in their 60's then. Good luck with pasting your driving test.

Isn't there a danger of removing the salts that also help prevent migraines? I agree it would be good to avoid large doses of fluoride but I read most normal water jug filters don't remove it. I suppose if the ro removed the salts you could add electrolytes back in, sans fluoride
Thats the plan. Strip the water and add what I need back into it. The kids are much healthier too. We dont even use tapwater for cooking anymore. Next step is a water softener fpr the house and then an RO, unless I can build an RO cheap-and i mean cheap cheap...

I also use fluoride free toothpaste.

What's the deal with drinking Ro water ? Is it safe or do you need specific filters? Mine just has a sediment and carbon filter

Determination get you where you wanna be, I remember growing up two old fellas carrying big heavy wooden ladders all round town they were in their 60's then. Good luck with pasting your driving test.
Determined, indeed. Ive managed to get this far with overweight ladders, bucket and tools in every orifice, once I get into routine with this I'm sure to be driving very soon. Thankyou for the encouraging reply.

I think the main things to watch purifying water would be Bacteria and adding back the salts needed for the body to absorb the water

I used to grow shoots in jars and trays to eat 'live raw foods' but it gets a bit time consuming. The idea is to get live vitamins and enzymes

Welcome Tommo,

I doff my cap to you mate! Lugging that round looks like a hard graft!

I also started with no car & it was harsh although I'm Traditional only. I was only 21 at the time - the thought of doing that now makes me shudder (I'm an oldie, 44)

The sooner you can get a car/van the better - all the extra energy & time you'll save can be put into earning [emoji106]

Good luck

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Back