Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any feedback about whizz-bizz

WCF

Help Support WCF:

fab

I would like to use their services to start up. Does anyone got any feedback about the company?

I have no problem paying £1200 if it is serious, do they guarantee a certain amount of work?

Thanks everyone!/emoticons/smile.png

Hi I have used whizz. yeah he we guarantee you £1200 in regular work I think. He did not complete this the 1st time he came here, but it was December with lots of rain, so he came back very early jan and completed the work.

Have I kept all the customers ??? no but have picked up others that have seen me in that area.

Ideal if your starting out. I struggled as had to fit in into my all ready busy round.

Hope this helps

I have heard good things about him

Not used him myself as i do my own but he seems to come recommended

Hi Shazzy. .where you been hiding?

I have heard good things about himNot used him myself as i do my own but he seems to come recommended

Hi Shazzy. .where you been hiding?
I am still here, just realy busy with changing van etc. should be back on here next week when I have more time on my hands. x

Im legit Fab, I remember coming up to Shazzy 2 weeks before xmas 2013 I think, the weather was terrible and alot of customers was saying in the new year in the new year. Did what I could and went home and was back first week of 2014. I take what I do seriously and actually care about my clients.

Back